Dear Parents and Carers
We work closely with The Bridge School and its students. I wanted to make you aware that Everton Football Club and Everton in the Community recently launched ‘Blue Family’ which is a coordinated outreach and engagement campaign to support our community in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
As part of a targeted approach, our aim is to connect with families who may need help or support with any immediate needs or concerns. The support we can provide will vary and will depend on the concerns identified but may include (but not exclusive to:)
• Emergency food vouchers
• Support with food pick-ups/drop offs due to self-isolation
• Assistance for prescription purchases and delivery
• Mobile phone credit for those isolated and with limited support networks
• Support with gas and/or electricity vouchers for those facing increased fuel bills
• Mental health support and advice
• Signposting to other services of support
If you would benefit from our support and would value a call from our team, we would encourage you to use the form below to contact us.
Parents or Guardians requesting a call just need to click on the following link which will take them to a referral form. (example of the form can be seen in below pages)
Once the form is submitted, staff at Everton in the Community will contact you to identify how we may be able to help.
Everton in the Community